After learning the characteristics of white shrimp farming in Vietnam, weather conditions, as well as understanding and recognizing the risks, Mr. Thomas Raynaud – Marketing Technical Aquaculture Director of Neovia Vietnam has successfully researched a new advanced technology with results that exceeds expectations. BIOSIPEC project helps to reduce farming risks and environmental impact, which maximizes profitability for shrimp farmers.
BIOSIPEC applies innovative technologies:
- Mobile water treatment to improve biosecurity and prevent disease outbreaks
- Special aeration system to reduce energy cost and optimizing air production.
- A sound feeding system to decrease the Feeding Conversion Rate.
BIOSIPEC can produce 5 cycles per year with a yield of 30 tons/ha/cycle
- OCIALIS: Complete feed
- BERNAQUA: Larval feed and Nursery feed
- ACUI-T: Water Treatment
- UPSCIENCE: Disease, Water analysis
- INMYFARM: Farm Management software
- WISIUM: Premix
- PANCOSMA: Feed additives