MANAGER BUSINESS UNIT PREMIX POLAND F/H
Reference: JSA-PGO -444
- Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
- Date : 03/12/2018
WISIUM is the Neovia group’s international Premix/firm-services brand. It is based on the manufacture of technical products (premix, basemix, mineral feed, nutraceuticals, mineral licking buckets, feed additives) which are generally associated with high added value consulting services.
Reporting to: BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER EXPORT
Business development, sales
- Gatekeeper for realizing the budget on Wisium product range sales in your region
- Prospect and organize active customer prospection in your area
- Actively motivate commercial teams to realizing the budget
- Provide support to sales team at customers (presentations, setup support trails, technical support)
- Act as a member of the global Wisium team and participate in global meetings when required.
- Define positioning of each product in the local markets together with global/local marketing team
- Work with global team to develop the premixes portfolio based on local market needs
- Monitor profit pools and define priorities and business plans together with the Manager BU Export Europe and Global team
- Train and/or organize trainings of sales teams and nutritionists. Sharing of best practices
- Provide technical support on premixes
- Participates in the development of launch packages including communication materials
- Responsible for internal and external launches of products together with local sales teams
- Monitoring of product in stock and define product forecast requirements.
Drawing-up a strategy to develop the offer
- To do a stock-taking of the offer within the allocated scope (industrial, scientific and commercial performance, human resource allocation…)
- To analyze competition and regulation context linked to the offer development
- To identify the main levers of development and propose a strategy of development, product / services and market coverage
- To analyze current and future client and market needs and tendencies
- To recommend corrective/preventive actions
- To adapt nutritional and technical approaches
Supporting and managing the offer development
- To contribute to the creation and launching of new offers
- To create and maintain a partner network
- Commercial and Technical support of the teams in Key Clients. Direct prospection of BtoB Key players
- To organize annual seminars to federate an expert network around the offer
- To propose and lead training operations, technology transfer and good practices exchanges in a view to standardize and optimize these practices
- To participate to the optimization of sourcing and supplying of the product range. This includes possible local productions.
- To participate in the budget elaboration
- To define role and mission of each member of the team aiming at performance and team network cohesion
- To identify and forward necessary information for a good business activity linked to the company strategy and the whole team
With a postgraduate qualification, Agri/Agro Engineering or Veterinarian educational background and specializing in the feed business, you have at least 10 years of experience in the industry, ideally in B2B, where you have been able to develop a business focus.
Field work all over Poland : approx 75 % – Travel Abroad : approx 10 % – admin work : approx 15 %
Qualities needed for this position:
- Business development spirit
- Autonomy, independence and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Public speaking and negotiation skills
- Ability to come up with proposals
- Open-mindedness and curiosity
- Ability to listen and analyze
- Reactive when managing projects
- Cross-cultural mindset
- Experience working in matrix organization
Proficiency in English is essential. Knowledge of French would be a plus.
The position is based in POLAND. Home based
Success in this role will allow you to further your career within the Group.