Neovia Vietnam is a subsidiary of Neovia, one of the world leaders in animal nutrition and health.
Neovia benefits from a 60 year-experience and a French know-how which helps to meet tomorrow’s challenges for food supply, food security, and the sustainable use of resources.
Indeed, the twofold trend of global rise of population and living standards has a staunch impact on the global demand for animal protein. That is why Neovia offers a global and innovative approach in this demanding and fast changing world:
- Offer solutions and services with high added value to the major players of animal nutrition and health.
- Guarantee food quality and traceability.
- Combine innovation and sustainable use of natural resources.
Thus, Neovia proposes a new way to meet food challenges: innovative science feeding mankind.
At global level, the business strategy of Neovia is resolutely innovative and distinctive. This approach aims to build a unique and resilient business model in every country where the company operates:
- Multi-activity, with complementary products and services structured around a global offering based on customers’ needs
- Multi-species, with a zootechnical expertise covering the major livestock species making it possible to respond to all customers’ expectations (140 species experts)
- Multi-geography, with 28 countries of presence all over the world that enable us to offer tailor-made solutions.
Vietnam’s development record over the past 25 years is remarkable, per capita income has increased significantly on the past 20 years facing a growing demand for food and greater sustainability challenges. Neovia Vietnam has evolved in line with the market trends offering specific solutions through its 6 activities in the country: complete feed (link), aquaculture (link), analyses laboratories (link), animal health (link), premix / firm-services (link), pet care (link). Solutions that meet the needs of demanding and specialized customers.
Neovia defends human values which federate all its employees in their everyday practices:
- Team work
These 5 values are the pillars of the company since they guide them in the application of our strategy to be fully able to face tomorrow’s challenges.”